We are pleased to announce that we are holding our first Dog Show as part of our Coronation Picnic Fun Event on Sunday 7th May in Pinner Village Gardens.
Registration will take place in the park for the Dog Show between 12 pm and 2 pm, it’s important to come on time for this as there is keen interest. Judging will commence at 2:30 pm.
1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category will be awarded rosettes and all entrants will be sent a certificate.
Entry is £1 per dog per category with funds raised going towards maintaining the park.
The fun categories are:
- The Waggiest Tail for all age dogs;
- Be Good sit, down, stay – adult dogs;
- Happy Puppy under 1 year.
- Old Grey Whisker Test for dogs over 9 years;
- Most Regal Promenade, where the handler must be in royal fancy dress, but not the dog.
The Friends of Pinner Village Gardens are all looking forward to the Coronation Event and Picnic and hope you are too. For further information on the overall event, please see our announcement here.